Sunday, March 13, 2011

UPDATED shopping trip!

Went out to check out some of the sales this morning.
My local Rite Aid was wiped out of quite a few things like the Motrin PM but really I was okay with that.  
Walgreens was better stocked but I did have trouble located the Reach toothbrushes I had heard were part of the sale.  There were some that were $1.79 but I didn't see any that were labeled for the $1.49.  I was rushing so I  may have overlooked something or perhaps it's a regional item.  I'll look more into that this week.

Went to the dollar store today to get my Sunday paper.  Much better  prices!  My dollar store carried both the Seattle Times and the Everett Harold.  They, of course, are $1 each as opposed to $2 or $2.50 each at the grocery stores.  Both of my papers had coupons in them though one had the RedPlum and the other had the Smart Source.  I'm unsure if I just got lucky with the papers I bought or if each distributor got different coupons.  Between the two I was able to get the coupons I needed but since I bought two papers I would have liked to have had two complete sets of coupons.  Oh well.

Also, it looks like the Irish Springs coupons are regional.  We did get them but both of ours are only .50 instead of getting a $1 for deodorant.  Again, not a huge deal.  

Just figured I'd fill you in on my findings from the field.  Hope you have good luck getting all that you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment