Tuesday, March 8, 2011

If I were you....

So it's been a while!  I know I've been slacking on this blogging thing but quite honestly I haven't needed to do much shopping!  I'm stocked up on so much that there weren't a lot of deals that made me excited enough to share.  I kind of feel that way about this weeks ads (did you get your grocery ads today?) but thought I'd share some of the deals I saw.


So, if I were you...
*I'd go to QFC and buy the boneless chicken (sold in a 4lb bag) for $1.59 a pound (11th -13th)


*I'd go to Haggen and stock up on some pasta.  Their brand will be 2 for $1 on the 11th-13th.  I think there is a limit of 4 per transaction.
*If you need some detergent then I'd buy some All for $2.99.  It goes on sale for cheaper but this is a good price if you are close to out.


I'd go to Albertsons and buy some chips for school lunches...
*Cheetos, Fritos and Rold Gold Pretzels are $1.49
*I'd buy 4  General Mills cereal  and get a coupon for free milk on your next purchase.
Cereals include Lucky Charms, Cheerios, Cocoa Puffs, Golden Grahams, Multigrain Cheerios and Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs on sale 2 for $5.  Tons of General Mills coupons available...check out my coupon link above.
*Albertsons canned veggies are on sale for 20/$10
*Birdsey Steamfresh Veggies are on sale for 10/$10....if you got the Safeway coupon book (Frozen foods) you will find a $1/2 coupon in there.  If you don't have that then in the 3/6 Redplum there is a $1/3
*Colgate Toothpaste and Toothbrushes are on sale for $1.67.  Use the $1/1 toothpaste coupon from the 3/6 Redplum or the .75 off from the 2/27 Smart Source.  For the toothbrush use the .75/1 from the 2/27 Smart Source.
*All detergent $2.99 (in ad coupon) will be $1.99 with a doubler coupon.


The best news is if you wait until Sunday to buy these than you can use the Doubler coupons that will be coming out in the Sunday paper!!!  Get the Steamfresh veggies, the toothpaste and the toothbrushes for free or nearly free.


Remember I don't really expect you would stop at each of these stores but if there is something you see listed this is the time to get it.


RITE AID (sales end Saturday)


Now, pull out your coupons from last weeks paper (3/6)
For ever coupon you have buy one Colgate Total toothpaste....they are $2.99 each.  The coupon is for $1.00 off.  The first 4 of these you buy you will get 2UPs.
Head over to the Airwick Aerosol and they are on sale for BOGO free.  In the paper there is a coupon for BOGO free.  Put the sale together with the coupon and you pay NOTHING for this product.


So if it were me I would try to get 4 Colgate coupons and as many Airwicks as you think you would use.
Buy 4 Colgate Total = $11.96
Use 4 $1/1 coupons = $7.96
Get back $8 in UPs to use next week.
Then for every Airwick coupon you have grab TWO sprays.  If they don't have these in stock DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR A RAINCHECK.


WALGREENS (sales end Saturday)


For free Pediacare go to Walgreens this week.
They have it on sale for $6.99 this week.  Use a $5 off coupon from the Walgreens ad (store coupon) and print out a coupon for an additional $2 off (you should be able to print from my site.)  This means FREE!


Another freebie is the Quaker Cream of Wheat
Cream of Wheat Maple Brown Sugar $1
$1/1 Cream of Wheat Cereal 1/9/2011 SS 
or you can find a printable coupon HERE
Final Price: Free




Hope these help you get started this week.  Tomorrow I'll try to post the  deals that start on Sunday for Rite Aid and Walgreens.


Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment