Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Favorite Deals

My favorite part of looking at blogs is to see what kind of deals everyone else is getting or seeing so here are my favorite grocery sales and drug store sales for this coming week.


**  Helpful tip….when printing coupons (even from my coupon page above) put in the zip code 90210.…it gives you the largest selection of coupons.

Grocery- Starting Feb. 16-22

Albertsons - Nothing super exciting (that I can see) unless they come out with Doubler coupons…then I might revisit Albertsons ad.

Safeway-

Kraft Singles are $1.49 (limit 2)  I KNOW I printed out a coupon for these at one time.  I can’t find it now but with a little digging you might find one.

Grapes are on sale for $1.28 a pound.  I don’t know about you but I’m ready to switch up the fruit we’ve been eating so this is a welcome change at a decent price.

Special K cereal and Bars are on sale (with in ad coupon) for $1.99.  You can find $½  for the bars in the ½ RedPlum insert and .75/2 in the 2/6 RedPlum.

B2G2 Coke products (12 packs)  PLUS get 2 boxes of Nabisco Crackers free.  I’m not sure exactly how this is going to work but normally you can still use a coupon on the free items.  There are $½ coupons for the crackers in the 1/30 RP (RedPlum)  So it would be roughly be $13 for (4) 12 packs and (2) boxes of crackers.


Haggens

Excited to see another good deal on Goldfish crackers @ .88.  I may have to use those .35 off coupons I found a while back!

Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops, Corn Pops, Cocoa Krispies and Apple Jacks (all the sugar you need to start your day off right….but I’m not judging because I love ME some Frosted Flakes!) are $1.50 each…must buy 4 to get that price.  I’m pretty sure there are some printable coupons for these cereals as well.

Fuji apples- .68lb



I will be shopping QFC this week.  They have a great sale going where if you buy 10 of certain items (you can mix and match) you will get $3 off your purchase AND a $3 off coupon to use on your next visit.  The prices below reflect the price AFTER the first $3 off  but on top of these prices a $3 coupon will print.
Remember to buy in quantities of 10.

General Mills Cereals….it says selected varieties….pictures several varieties of Cheerios and Chex.  $1.69.  There is a .75/1 Cinnamon Burst Cheerios in the 2/13 inserts or $1/3 GM cereals.  Also look for the printable coupons on my blog!

Caprisun- $1.69

Chunky Soup - .99  Find several coupons including $½ HERE or $¼  in the 1/23 inserts.

Gatorade -.69   Look for coupons in the 1/9 RP or printable ones HERE http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=MPXKU7QWZQK36

Totinos Party Pizza (I’m a sucker for these cardboard pizzas)  .99  Look for a printable coupon on my blog or you can also find a $1/5 in the 2/13 General Mills Insert, a $1.25/4 in the 1/30 Sunday Supplement or a .50/1 in the 1/23 RedPlum

Manwich .69   Coupon in 1/2 SS for .35/3

Hefty Zip lock bags $1.49.… Look for the $1/1 coupon from the Safeway Football coupon 
Book.


El Montery Ranchero Tornados $1.69....use a .75/1 coupon from 2/13 insert

Scrubbing Bubbles $2.49....but keep your eye open because there may be $2 peelies attached to some.


Oreos $2.69  look for the $1/2 printable coupon under my coupon link above.


After Sunday....

Purex detergent $2.99....IF the Purex with Zout is included in this sale (may or may not be) there should be $3/1 coupons in the 2/20 RP this weekend.  If not there will be $1/1 Purex that will still make it a good price.









Drug Stores starting February 20


These are just quick glance previews….as I see more deals and scenarios come up I will update you.

Rite Aid

Huggies Jumbo pack diapers will be $8.99 and will earn a 2UP.  There are lots of $2/1 coupons out there including in the 1/23 Sunday Supplement. 

Playtex tampons are 2/ $7.98 and earn 2 Ups when you buy 2.  You can also find $2/1 coupons in the ½ Sunday Supplement.

Sucrets are $2.99 and earn a $2 UP.  You can find a $1.50/1  coupon in the 1/23 SS.

To see this ad in it’s entirety click HERE


Walgreens

Gillette ProGlide- Sale $9.99 get $4 Register Rewards.  Look for a $4/1 coupon in the 1/30 P&G

No comments:

Post a Comment