Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rite Aid Rocks!

Loving Rite Aid this week!  Stick with me because this post is kind of long!  I apologize for that but I really wanted to share some of those deals available for you!  Lot's of pictures and all the transactions spelled out.
My first trip to the store on Sunday I did 3 transaction....using almost only Internet printable, Video Value coupons, and UPs I walked away paying $1.20 OOP and got back $51 in UPs!!!!  Again, I might not need all of these items right this second  but I'd much rather stock up on this while it's free then to have to pay full price for it down the road.  Think of how handy those paper plates will be this summer!  Or the Stax chips for the kids' lunches.  I'm loving that I got ice cream for Lucy's birthday party for basically FREE.
Below you'll see exactly what I got and how I did the transactions.
Total OOP= $1.20
Transaction #1
6 Stax   $6.00
2 Chex   2/$3
1 Dreyers IceCream $2.99
1 Afrin $5.99
1 Coricidin $5.99
2 Stayfree pads $3.99  (BOGO)
2 Dixie plates  $3.99 (BOGO)

Used:

.50 Chex VV
(2) $1/1 Chex coupons (Safeway coupon book)
$2 Afrin VV
$3 MQ Afrin
$2 Coricidin VV
$2 Coricidin MQ
$3/2 Dixie VV
BOGO Stayfree
$2 VV
$2 VV
$1 VV
$1 VV
$4/20 VV
$3 UPS
OOP = .46
Got back $23 UPS


Transaction #2
2 Chex mix 2/$3
3 Dreyers Icecream $8.97
1 Afrin $5.99
1 Coricidin $5.99
2 Dixie plates $3.99 BOGO
Airhead candy  .20(turns out I didn't need it but there was a cashier error)


USED
.50 Chex VV
(2) $1/1 Chex mq (Safeway coupon book)
$3/2 Dixie VV
$2 VV Coricidin
$2 mq Coricidin
$3 Afrin mq
$2 VV Afrin
$1 VV
10 UPS
OOP= .64
The cashier had troubles scanning my $2 Coricidrin coupon so she did a coupon adjustment on this purchase after I paid so with tax I paid $1.48....and then she gave me the $2 cash from the coupon she couldn't scan....I've never had them do that before and it obviously wasn't right because I got back more $$ than I paid for this transaction....but it wasn't anything I could have prevented.  Got back $16 UPS


Transaction #3
(4) 12pk Pepsi  $14.64
(2) bags Dove chocolates  $5.76
1 airhead .20
1 Snickers  .50
(2) Stayfree pads  $3.99 BOGO

Used
$2/4 Pepsi (Safeway coupon book)
$1/2 mq Dove
$1/2  VV Dove
Stayfree BOGO
16 UPS

OOP= .10
Got 2 Ups Back

So bottom line was $1.20 OOP ....but I got that $2 coupon adjustment back.....so it even paid part of my tax AND  I walked away with 41 UPS.  And actually I walked away with $51 UPs because the register did not print out the 2nd half of my heart healthy rewards I should have earned with these transactions.  I put in a quick call to customer service and they are sending me $10 UPs no problems!

Heard about a few more good deals today and couldn't resist stopping in for another round of Rite Aid.

OOP:  .87

(2) Finish Quantomatic Kits  $3.99
(2) Beggin' Strips  $2.99
(2) Busy Bones $2.99
(1) Hartz Crunch biscuts $2.99
(2) KY Wrming Liquid $5.29 and $2.64 (BOGO 1/2)
(1) Gillette Fusion Proglide $9.99
Used 
(2) BO Beggin' Strips GO Busy Bones Free
(2) $1/1 Beggin' Strips
(1) $2/1 Hartz treats
(2) $3 KY product
(2) $3 MQ Quantomatic Kit
(2) $1/1 Finish VV
and I SHOULD have used a $4/1 Gillette Fusion Proglide coupon but I forgot to give it to her so I ended up spending $16 in UPs (not a problem after all those I earned yesterday!)
But then I earned $36 in UPs.
I got $5 UPs for buying 2 KY products, $5 UPs for buying the Proglide razor, and $6 in UPs (1 for each of the pet products I bought and a mysterious 6th one.) And lastly I completed my Winter Rewards requirement which printed up $20 UPs.

So for my shopping trips over 2 days I spent $2.07 OOP and got (4) Dryers Ice Cream
(2) Afrins
(2) Corocidrin
(4) Chex Mix
(6) Stax
(4) 12 packs of Pepsi
(4) Stayfree
(2) KY warming
(2) Beggin' Strips
(2) Busy Bones
(2) Quantomatic Dishwasher Kits
(1) Proglide Razor
(1) Hartz dog treats
(4) Dixie Paper Plates
(2) Dove Chocolates

Other items I wanted to mentions was a recent trip to Target.

If you are looking for some cheap clearance items Target seems to be clearing out hats, gloves, and scarves.  I LOVE the stretchy mittens and I love when I can get them so cheap that it doesn't matter if they get lost or the kids use them to play.
Well, these each of these two pack of gloves were only .37!!!!  They had other colors but those were only marked down to .75.  The hats were on clearance for .75.  I got a bunch because I want to donate them next winter...and keep a few for myself.
The scarf and glove set was cute and was on clearance for $2.50.

Also found on Clearance for $2.98 was a 25.4 ounce bottle of Pantene shampoo packaged with a 6.7 ounce of the same.  I found coupons for $3/2 Pantene shampoo....making each one I purchased less than $1.50 each.  I was almost out of shampoo here at home so I was glad to find this deal.  I then came home and filled up my old Costco size shampoo pump bottle.  The 32.1 ounces that came in one package was nearly enough to fill the bottle.  I used to pay Costco $9 for 2 bottles of their brand!  Feeling pretty happy with this deal!




No comments:

Post a Comment