Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Making Progress!

Well,  hopefully the blog is looking a little better.  Notice that my "pages" have moved to the top, under the title of the blog.  Hoping to clean those up a little later this week.  

You should be able to print coupons directly from my blog now.  A little bit of the icons are cut off but it should not effect the printing.  Hooray!  Just another option for those out looking for coupons.

I've also added some blogs that I like along the side.  I will be adding more soon.
Thanks for following me and have a fabulous night!

6 comments:

  1. Marnie -- love your blog and am lurking (not courageous enough just yet to take on couponing, but I like the idea).

    I'm sure I'm not the only one of your friends doing the same!

    TTYS!
    Karen W. (mommy to Adam and Ryan)

    P.S. BTW, I love those PS pizza stones -- well worth the price. I use them for so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops -- I meant PC, not PS. Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you meant! Glad you are enjoying the stones! And thanks for stopping by and lurking once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, I like your blog, I am a mom from February 09 BabyCenter and remember your post about coupons :) I also go to coupon newbies. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! Thanks for following me! Don't you love coupon newbies??? They are so helpful!

    ReplyDelete