Sunday, February 6, 2011

A quick trip to Rite Aid

Decided to take a quick trip to Rite Aid today to take advantage of the 40% off (plus a $5 UP) on fragrances.  This is what I walked away with for $3.50 OOP.


(1) POLO mens cologne  Reg. $47.50 sale $28.50
(4) Lysol bathroom cleaners sale 2/$5 - $10 total
(2) Old Spice Body wash sale 2/$8
(2) Old  Spice Deodorants sale 2/ $8
(2) Betty Crocker cake mixes sale 2/$4
(2) Betty Crocker frostings sale 2/$4
(4) Finesse hair sprays and  mousse 2/$6


Used:
(2) Buy 1 Old Spice body wash get one deodorant free
(2) Betty Crocker $1/2 VV
(2) .75 when you buy one BC cake mix and 1 frosting
and $8 off Lysol products that the company sent me when I had a problem with one of their products.
Also used $52.00 in UPs from last week.

So, I had to use a lot of UPs for this transaction BUT I earned so many last week and I did get a high end item (the cologne) so it was worth it.  Plus I earned $31 UPs.  
Not too shabby!

Breakdown of UPs:
Fragrance earned me $5 UPs
$5 UPs for every 2 Finesse products ($10 total)
$3 UPs for every 2 Old Spice ( $6 total)
$1 UP for  2 Lysol products ($2 total)
$2 UP for 2 Betty Crocker Products ($4 total)
$1 UP for each grocery item....($4 total)...these were an extra UP generated for the cake mixes and frosting....not ALL grocery items earn these.




































No comments:

Post a Comment