Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A boring and lame Rite Aid and Walgreens preview

Looking through a preview of the upcoming ads to see if there is anything super exciting.  You'll find some potentially interesting bargains below.  I KNOW I'll come across more so as I hear of other great deals I'll let you know!  Sales will start Sunday, the 23rd.

Rite Aid
If you like Cetaphil products RA will have them for $1 off of regular price plus a $2 UPs for purchasing.  I don't typically buy Cetaphil products but I'm guessing they can get pretty pricey and I know some people are really loyal to this brand.  On top of the RA price and UPs there are also printable coupons available  at http://www.cetaphil.com/ .  Since I don't know the brand or regular price I can't tell you if it is a great deal or not but if you are brand loyal it might be one to look into.

Loreal products are on sale this week and there have been tons of coupons for Loreal products over the weeks.
There is some Loreal haircare and Studio Stylers for $2/7.  There is a $1/any product coupon  HERE.
Makeup is BOGO 1/2 off.  with lots of $2 off coupons in the previous inserts.

Also, on the Loreal products if you buy $15 (before coupons) you get a $5 UP reward.  With coupons it is very possible to get down to $6 OOP and then get $5 UP rewards.  I haven't gone in to scope out prices but I will try and do that this week and check out the possibilities.

Spray 'N Wash will be on sale $2/5 with a $2UPs when you buy 2.  On there is a coupon for .75/1.  If you can print this coupon twice it could be like getting two of them for $1.50 (after UPSs) Spray 'N Wash

Cheez-It or Goldfish crackers 10/$10

And the big sale is on GE extra soft white bulbs....$1.99, bet back $1.99 UPs.  I know there are more energy efficient  types of bulbs out there but for practically free it might be good to grab a few packages of these bulbs to have on hand as spares and emergency use or for rooms like closets that don't get used often.


Walgreens

Campbells chicken noodle or tomato soup will be .49.  There are coupons in the inserts from 1/9 for $1/4.

Huggies will be an okay price for Jumbo packs....sale $8.99 with a $2 RR.  If you stack this with a MC coupon you could have a decent price.

Jell-O is in the ad 2/$1 next week so if you need some you can grab it for $.32 or hold on to the coupon for it to be even cheaper.
-$.55/3 Jell-O Boxes of Gelatin or Pudding, any size PRINT



Okay, so that was a pretty boring and LAME list.  Usually there are way more exciting offers.  I'll be watching other blogs and as they update with any great deals I'll be sure to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment