Sunday, January 30, 2011

Congratultions!!

Congratulations to Marissa for winning the Coupon Starter Package!!!  Marissa, I'll contact you on Facebook to figure out the best time to meet up with you will be!

The following will get the  Safeway/ Albertsons/ Stayfree/ Colgate coupons.

Helen * Already confirmed email with It's Thoughtful

And once the following people confirm their emails with It's Thoughtful you will also receive the coupons!
Karen
Rhonda
Cathy

So congratulations and don't worry, I will be doing similar giveaways in the near future!!

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

Later today I'll be posting some pictures and update from my FABULOUS shopping trip to Rite Aid this morning!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I confirmed my email! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda...email me you mailing address ASAP and I'll get these in the mail as soon as I can!
    My email is sweepmarniesweep@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marnie! I got the starter kit and I can't wait to get started. I just read all your pages and I am hoping to make my first trip to Rite Aid tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete