Saturday, January 29, 2011

SICK!!

This week I had the "joy" of having a sick child and then becoming ill myself.  Fortunately the illness was was short lived but it was definitely not a fun few days.  But the good news is that being a couponer helped me get through the sickness!

*  My cupboards are full of medications and items (natural and not) to help ease all the aches and pains!  And most of it I got for FREE!

*  I had plenty of TP and tissue to get through the rough times!

* Large stock up on chicken soup, crackers, yogurt and applesauce so that those with weak stomachs had something tasty to eat without running to the store.

*  Plenty of other items in the pantry and freezer so that even though the healthy people had to fend for themselves, they had tons of things to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment